Monday, August 29, 2005

Well, this sucks.

Loren has dropped out of my D&D game.  He's a nice guy and a lot of fun at the game table, but I think it was quite rude of him to go and find a better paying job that conflicts with my game schedule.  Didn't he stop to think about me and my feelings before he quit his crappy job at the Meijer?
 
But seriously, best of luck to him and his new gig.  Hopefully we'll be able to play together again soon.  Pat, now it's your turn to find a better job.  Just not on game night.

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:48 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, this is getting ridiculous. We're going to word verification around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Are we dead, then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The campaign is not cancelled or anything like that. I still intend to run tomorrow night.

    But I wouldn't mind picking up another player.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:58 PM

    I have that business thing tomorrow night, so I can't be there for this session.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crap, I forgot about that.

    ReplyDelete