Lost in the Wilds of Jared (d6)
- Entire party doomed. DM may place their corpses and treasure anywhere he deems fit.
- Lone survivor returns bloody, naked and quite mad. Every party member rolls d20, highest makes it out alive.
- Party gets more lost than you thought possible: all members must play in at least one session of some other FLAILSNAILS game before they can return to play at the Furthest House.
- Party emerges from the wilderness exhausted and in rags, each character carrying only one item of their choice.
- Party saved by some sort of friendly local creature(s), whose lair is now placed on map. The lair now serves an additional homebase for purpose of these rules.
- Return to the Furthest House(home base), no hassles.
The Big Purple D30 rule may be used with this chart is a party member has not expended their d30 yet.
The Furthest House, domain of Lord Ahaziel and home base for the adventurers.
(Totally not Rivendell.)