I weep that this inspired casting choice was never made. I could die happy having seen The Shat's interpretation of the opening scene of this fine film.
I'm going to dye my hair black, put on my skinny jeans, mope around my bedroom listening to My Chemical Romance, & cry over my comfortable suburban life.
BRUTICUS ACHIEVED
-
So I was diagnosed with epilepsy yesterday. Yay. In happier news I also got
hold of Swindle, after a scary few days when I feared he had sold out. Here
he ...
The Company Bloodhound
-
*The Hunter *
Hendrick “Bloodhound” Van Daalen works indirectly for the Dutch West India
Company. He is not technically an employee of the company, rather ...
Swords & Wizardry
-
After a year of running Swords & Wizardry as a celebration of sorts of
D&D’s 50th anniversary, Matt Finch’s restatement of the Original D&D rules
[…] Read ...
-
A Belgian Farmhouse
[image:
https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/513466/A-Belgian-Farmhouse?affiliate_id=361643]
My first self-published work is ava...
Übersiedelt
-
Dieser Blog ist Anfang des Jahres 2022 übersiedelt. Am Blog von
gazerpress.at schreibe ich weiterhin über Historisches und Aktuelles rund
ums Rollenspiel.
Vengeful Cuckold and Cuckquean Generator
-
I submitted a table I made to Jeff Rients for his awesome Flame Princess
Cult Zine. I have already used it in several ways during games and have
enjoye...
REVIEW – Fish Fuckers
-
Fish Fuckers is a Lamentations of the Flame Princess Adventure with Text
and Art by Kelvin Green, Graphic Design by Alex Mayo, and Editing by
Jarrett Crade...
Knights and their Towers
-
Knight's towers were fortified self-standing buildings, several-stories
high, most often erected on a plan similar to a square. They contained both
livi...
Two Thieves
-
Jeff Easley's BECMI Thief I’ve recently decided to run an OD&D game. This,
of course, brings with it the age-old question of which version of OD&D
(3LBBs...
Dark Sun for Lamentations of the Flame Princess
-
The wife and I have been hard at work preparing Dark Sun for Lamentations
of the Flame Princess. Whilst we didn't manage to complete this one over
the we...
I think I'll go listen to Linkin Park.
ReplyDeleteLMFAO!!!
ReplyDeleteShatton?
ReplyDeleteI weep that this inspired casting choice was never made. I could die happy having seen The Shat's interpretation of the opening scene of this fine film.
"We...will...rip out...theirlivingguts and...use them...to grease...thetreadsofourtanks!"
I'm going to dye my hair black, put on my skinny jeans, mope around my bedroom listening to My Chemical Romance, & cry over my comfortable suburban life.
ReplyDeleteToo easy.
ReplyDeleteI wish my lawn was emo then it would cut itself.
ReplyDeletePicking on emos is easy, but not fun. I prefer my victims to put up a little more of a fight.
ReplyDeleteEmo lawn, now that is funny.
I work at an art school. Picking on emo kids IS too easy, but it's still pretty fun.
ReplyDeleteThat emo lawn crack slew me, btw.
Nice men )))
ReplyDelete