Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Any readers in Chi-town?

Gameblog reader Jesse is looking for adult, non-Catpissy gamers on the North Side of Chicago. He likes HackMaster and D&D. Jesse hasn't played the new editions of D&D but he's willing to give it a try. He also does boardgames and such and is particularly fond of Illuminati, which is also a favorite of mine. Man, I haven't played Illuminati in a long effin' time. Anyhoo, if you think you could maybe play a game with Jesse, shoot me an email (as always, I'm at jrients at the gmail to the dot com) and I'll put you and he in contact with each other.

2 comments:

  1. If this is a gamer-finder board this week, I'm in Denver, I GM at the drop of a hat, and if you get me drunk I'm totally easy!

    Okay, scratch that last part; my wife just hit me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:58 AM

    Thanks so much, Jeff! Your bribe is in the mail Monday. And if anyone in Chicago is reading this but uneasy about making game dates with strangers, I have a (terrible) blog at jtron.livejournal.com, so you may cyberstalk me there.

    ReplyDelete