Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Wi+ches & Wiz_rds 5: Encounter Critical

Time to sample some more art from my old Witches & Wizards clipart CD-ROM. Today I'll be sharing material that might be inspirational for Encounter Critical. At least, I first thought of EC when I saw these pieces.


My next EC adventure will definitely feature a tribe of native robodroids.



A robot beating up another robot with a robotic club. Is there anything more beautiful in this world?


Our party consists of a robot, a space ranger, and... Wonder Woman?

BONUS BEE GIRL!

This isn't from my CD-ROM, but every right thinking EC fan loves Bee Girls. Believe it or not, I was actually trying to google up a picture of Frankenstein dressed as a pirate when this came up.

2 comments:

  1. Groovy.

    And yes, yes, yes to Bee Girls.

    One of my favorite responses from the ToaSK testing team (many of whom weren't EC fans), was this simple question typed in response to the game:

    "Sexy War Buzz???"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jeff --

    Happy New Year and thank you for giving me an excuse to draw some bee girls.

    Yours,

    - R!

    P.S.: If we are in "KodT", then you and Zach and I, my friend, have a-freaking-rrived.

    ReplyDelete