Friday, June 23, 2006

A Tip O The Hat

I'd like to give a shout out* to David Willis, author of nifty webcomic Shortpacked!, for replying to my request for some Transformers information. Anyone who reads Shortpacked! for long will quickly discover that Willis is only slightly less of a fan than that guy who legally changed his name to Optimus Prime. Anyway I was impressed that Mr. Willis responded to my inquiry within 24 hours. I'm sure he's got enough pestering fans and is busy writing comics that I sorta fired my email off hoping I might get some sort of response some time in the distant future.

*"Shout out" is old enough slang that I can almost type it with a straight face. I had originally intended to use the phrase "mad props" but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment