Polearms & Proust (or, In Search of Lost Biscuits)
-
A very silly role-playing game about introspective thugs with big pointy
sticks. Inspired by this BlueSky post, and written by someone who has never
read P...
Friday, September 09, 2005
Another Silly Browser Game
So I recently started playing NationStates, a cute little country simulator. You make broad policy decisions and can participate in the UN and regional alliances. It's very light and easy to putter with for a few minutes a day. Since Latveria and Fredonia were already taken (no big shocker there), I decided to name my country Evil Uruguay in honor of RPGPundit and Steven Seagal. Seems Mr. Seagal's latest project involves an adventure in a version of Uruguay so far from reality that even Jerry Bruckheimer and Uwe Boll would be taken aback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I played ANtionStates for awhile (Fythoria was my country), but it got boring. Right now I'm playing Legend of the green dragon.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.zombietimmy.com/greendragon
It's fun.