Saturday, September 17, 2005

Woe unto me!

I have brought shame upon the House of Rouismoff. Today I bought Legends of Wrestling II, so that I would have a game to play on the X-box my wife won. I'm still learning the control interface. Clearly I should not have selected Andre the Giant as my wrestler. That was a mistake. For now the memory of the beloved Andre is sullied by a loss. A loss! A loss to Kerry Von Erich! What could I possibly do, what penance could I serve, to wipe this stain from the pages of wrestling history?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff...

    If I'd known you had a XBox and wanted a wrestling game, I'd have steered you in Loren's direction. He loaned me Legends of Wrestling 2 some time back and I had to practically glue it into his hands for him to take it back. He probably would have given it to you gladly. As far as wrestling games go... well... I hope you got it cheap. =P

    In other news, they finally posted the Winter War date and site. Just so you know...

    peace... Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes, I got it cheap. We just got the X-box in and I was dying for something to play on it. I had played Legends II at the McKinney's and became instantly enthralled because Andy Kaufman appears in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:13 PM

    Let me know if you'd like to borrow any Xbox games.

    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
    Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
    Dungeons and Dragons Heroes
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
    Halo
    Halo2
    Hunter: The Reckoning
    MechAssault
    MechAssault2: LoneWolf
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

    ReplyDelete