Friday, January 21, 2005

Well this sucks.

Looks like my gaming is going to be interrupted on Wednesday night. At work yesterday I got an "invitation" to a mandatory meeting from 7:15 to 8:15pm Wednesday night. That means I'm going to have to pick Pat up, hustle everyone home, get over to the Pancake Hut, and then leave almost immediately thereafter for a stupid meeting. What drives me nuts is that this is a sales meeting. It will be all about selling bank products and our sales goals for the coming year. Guess what? I don't sell bank products and I have no sales goal. 'Cause I'm not in sales. But since I answer to the head of Retail Banking that means I have to go anyway. Aargh. I am totally taking this out on any goons that Master Fo encounters after I get back to the game.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff,

    If Pat needs a ride, I can give him one. Just let me know the usual routine, and I'll see what I can do to accomodate it into my own.

    peace... Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer, but transporting Pat is not the problem here. I see no need to alter anyone else's plan just because I have to go to some stupid meeting.

    ReplyDelete