Thursday, January 27, 2005

This ever happen to you?

Every once in a while I stumble across an illustration or photo so stunning, so evocative that a little voice in my head screams "you must game that!" Does that happen to anyone else? Today I stumbled across this picture. Damn, that's a great illo. I don't normally play female PCs and I'm not an Exalted player, but I want to play this Aje* babe in an Solar-based Exalted campaign. Like right friggin' now. The look is just too perfect to not use. And I can't think of any better way to make use of that wonderful illustration than to send Aje forth to kick righteous amounts of ass in the name of the Unconquered Sun or whatever that dude is called. Just looking at her again makes me want to rush out and buy an Exalted corebook and find someone running a campaign I can join. New Year's Resolution to the contrary be damned.

*I wonder how one pronounces that name? Ah-jee? Ah-juh? Ay-juh? Maybe it's phonetically identically to Asia.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say Asia since another character has Cheena in their tag.

    Personally, since finding out there are rules for both mortals and goblins in there, the thought of starting an exalted game as a Lodoss/D&D fight against the humanoid hordes, then EXALTING (Excelsior, True Believers) the party occurs.

    ReplyDelete