Monday, January 03, 2005

Current Gaming Projects

Blue Rose Fast Play - May run this weekend. One shot with no commitment past the intro scenario. Only prep involves re-reading the Fast Play rules/scenario and making some extra char sheets. High priority at the moment, but little work needs to be done.

Occult Crimes Taskforce (Savage Worlds) - Con game. Currently a big blank. Prep needed: medium. Priority: High.

Catch Me When You Can (Call of Cthulhu) - Con game. 6 PCs done. Basic outline of badguys activities. Prep needed: Dear God it's devouring my very existence! Prioirty: Very high. I desparately want this to Not Suck.

Home Team - Making some progress on converting from first edition Heroes Unlimited (what was I thinking?!?) to Mutants & Masterminds. I am hoping to start the campaign back up after the con.

Foe File - Between some writer's block and a crisis of faith (should I even be doing this?) I am completely paralyzed at the moment.

Mekton - Jesus wants me to run it, so I need to develop a campaign. Currently Emerald Knights of Uresia and Steel Dragons are the campaigns in contention for this slot. See below for more details on these ideas.

Risus - All I got is a vague idea that I would like to run some Risus. Maybe I could rip off a TV show, like Star Trek or Dr. Who or the Prisoner.

d20 Modern - Still nothing firm back from the nephews. Until I hear from them regarding a schedule I don't plan on working on this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeff,

    I understand what you mean by the whole Foe File thing. I have stared at contract templates until I am numb and have no desire to mess with it even though it is a vital part of what we are trying to do. Between that chunk of non-desire, the holidays, and the impending convention (not to mention the Feng Shui game), I have pretty much kicked that task to the curb for now.

    Keep in mind that I still want to do it, but if you're not up for it, I fully understand. It really is a case of having a lot on our plates right now. What I'm thinking is talking to everyone at the next Pancake Hut meeting that we do and inquiring as to everyone's current desire level for this project. If the vibe is as dead as I am feeling it is, then it might just be best if we let it fade away.

    That's it from me for now. Take care and get back to me on the whole Blue Rose thing.

    peace... RHM

    ReplyDelete