Sunday, January 30, 2005

apropos of nothing: D&D

I'm starting to hear good things about a new 3.5 product: the Advanced Player's Guide from White Wolf/Sword & Sorcery. (Here's the first review I could find, BTW.) Since getting the new Unearthed Arcana I have become convinced that there are 3.5 products out there that might suit me, I just have to look for them. Toolbox products with lots of crunchy option seem to suit me more than pretty much any other 3.0/3.5 products I have seen. I've just about given up on new campaign settings and Complete Adventurer is the closest thing to a splatbook that has interested me in a long time. I'm not sure I need a whole book of monsters other than the Monster Manual, but I've got Minions from Bastion Press in an ankle holster just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment