Friday, October 20, 2017

a silly experiment

I wanted to see what the party would look like if I simply took the first image that google came up with for each of the seven BX classes.

Cleric


Is this guy supposed to be a dwarf?  Eh, he'll do as a short and stocky human cleric.


Dwarf

Nice.  This guy looks ready for some adventure.


Elf

This result is perfect in every way.

Fighter

Buy this fellow some armor and weapons and I'm sure he'll get the job done.

Halfling

Shoes on halflings make me sad.  I worry they are the victim of cultural pressure to conform inflicted by the shod races.


Magic-User

Not the beardy Gandalf I expected, but I'm not disappointed either.


Thief

Looks like a ninja badass, but only gets d4 hit points at 1st level,  That's a typical BX thief.

That was kinda fun.  If I could draw I'd do a group sketch.  Anyway, I may have to try the same thing with some Moldvay Basic monsters.

UPDATE!
Cool guy Kelvin Green drew the party!  Thanks, dude!
https://plus.google.com/photos/photo/106317332650989453289/6479431676822664722

No comments:

Post a Comment