Saturday, December 19, 2009

youtube awesome/cheesy movie trailer linkdown!!!

The Dark Crystal
Krull
The Beastmaster
They Live
Hawk the Slayer
The Sword & The Sorcerer
Battle Beyond the Stars
Big Trouble in Little China
Remo Williams - The Adventure Begins
Logan's Run
Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai
Escape from New York
Barbarella
Megaforce

That last one's not a trailer, as I couldn't find one. But that scene pretty much tells you everything you need to know to make up your mind about the movie.

9 comments:

  1. I'd feel remiss if I didn't mention the video for Light Coming Out of His Mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the man!

    I just watched Hawk the Slayer last Wednesday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seen 'em all, and remember the vast majority with a 'don't ruin it by going back there' affection.

    So that makes me cool enough to be in the club, right?

    PS: Needs more Dragonslayer and maybe a dash of Clash of the Titans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the world of "Dungeons, Dragons...and Dar...The Beastmaster!" Love it, and it had Tanya Roberts too, great T&A (talent & acting, get yer minds outta my gutter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wondering why you didn't repeat the link to the trailer of "Buddy in Hong Kong"/"Piedone a Hong Kong" from an earlier blog post...

    The old vid from back then is down, but here's another one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my D&D game had more of this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh, heh; I agree with Chris, there are also some even more dodgy 80s fantasy movies you are missing, but their names do not spring readily to mind at the moment.

    Did I say dodgy? I, of course, meant awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn, I wish you HAD the Megaforce trailer. Though I 've never seen the movie (and it looks like I didn't miss much), I remember the previews from my childhood...they made me want to ride flying motorcycles, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. God, I loved MegaForce when I was a kid.

    God, what an awful movie.

    ReplyDelete