Saturday, December 05, 2009

Shameful Shatnerday

Shatnerday is more than 66% over and I'm finally getting a pic up. But I can explain both that and my absence from this here blog. I've been scrambling all week to finish my paper about the Idylls of the King. I even cancelled Wednesday's Mutant Future game to get the job done.

Thanks to Gameblog reader Ed Bilodeau for pointing out this gallery of TOS-themed paintings. I especially like this study. I used the still that's based on as an an illo in my OD&D module.

4 comments:

  1. Did you get onto the postgraduate course you wanted or is this paper part of the process? Either way good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my writing sample to get into the program.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lateness is fine; I watched an episode of TJ Hooker this morning, and that was enough to tide me over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! get a life people. go meet actual humans losers...haha...so funnie.

    ReplyDelete