Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Winter War approaches!

The latest installment of Winter War, my local game convention, will be happening on the last weekend in January. My games aren't on the schedule just yet but I've signed on to run Encounter Critical in the Friday evening slot and Empire of the Petal Throne on Sunday afternoon. Don't let Tekumel's reputation for setting heaviness scare you off my EPT game, as my approach will be the same as when I run D&D at cons: we're here to fight monsters, find loot, set off traps and laugh at it all. Don't think of it as Professor Barker's Masterpiece Milieu, but rather as Crazy Uncle Phil's Weirdo D&D Variant.

4 comments:

  1. Will you post photos of the event?

    Happy gaming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming I remember to bring the camera and to take pictures, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your events are now in the pre-reg packet and online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cool, Jeff!

    Have a Merry Christmas, too!

    Semper Fidelis,

    SHARK

    ReplyDelete