Thursday, June 21, 2007

WoAdWriMo update

I've gotten a lot of great work done on Asteroid 1618, the Encounter Critical adventure I'm working on for Worldwide Adventure Writing Month. I've saved everything in multiple files, so I don't know exactly how much I've written, but I think if I stitched it all together right now I'd be over the 32 page goal. But I'm not done. Here's my to-do list:

Absolutely Necessary
introduction
table of contents
finish Domed City key - Done!
Shattered Dome key
finish sample abandoned town - Done!
finish wandering monster charts - Done!
wilderness key
scan wilderness maps
sample PCs
finish Additional Rules section - Done!
new equipment (oxymasks and such) - Done!
out-of-character afterword

If I Get The Time
new equipment (other) - Done!
new weapons - Done!
Haunted Mine map and key
additional art - cool pieces coming in from the EC Mailing list gang!
adventure hooks page
generic NPC stats
index, insane

Wow, that's a lot of stuff. I better go work on something.