- Designing your own custom spaceship in Traveller.
- Imperator and Chancel creation in Nobilis.
- The point-build superspy agency rules in Ninjas & Superspies.
- Giant robot creation in Mekton Zeta.
- Superhero base creation in the Marvel Super Hero advanced rules.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Creating characters for RPGs is a lot of fun, but sometimes I think PCs should be allowed to create something bigger than themselves. The original RPG example is the player of a high-level PC sketching out the plans to their castle and detailing their minions, but there are other possibilities. Here are a few of them, off the top of my head: