As I get older and grumpier the tumblers is the only social media site I can stand to be on for any length of time. Tumblr has its problems (terrible interface, TERFy moderation, among other things) but I still find it entertaining.
Anyhoo, I just wanted to mention that if you are on tumblr and a reader of this blog, then you should consider giving thydungeongal a follow. Her recent analysis of % in Lair is super on point. She also has the rightest opinions on Rolemaster I have ever seen, in so far that all those charts increase the chances of any action to go horrifically, comedically wrong. Good times.
Polearms & Proust (or, In Search of Lost Biscuits)
-
A very silly role-playing game about introspective thugs with big pointy
sticks. Inspired by this BlueSky post, and written by someone who has never
read P...


No comments:
Post a Comment