Friday, May 26, 2023

Venger Con is a thing that is happening again.

Venger Satanis is having his own convention again, in Madison, Wisconsin on July 21-23. The funny thing is, I will be driving through Madison on the 22nd, but I don't have time to stop to play anything. 

(Of course, I might not find it to my taste if I did stop, as it is advertised as "non-woke." I don't consider myself woke, but I rarely find myself on the same page as folks who get themselves worked up about "the wokes".) 

9 comments:

  1. >>(Of course, I might not find it to my taste if I did stop, as it is advertised as "non-woke." I don't consider myself woke, but I rarely find myself on the same page as folks who get themselves worked up about "the wokes".) <<

    Must be all the raping of differently abled gender fluid Virgins of Color on Venger's black Satanic altars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:33 PM

    Can you really consider a gathering of a couple dozen people to be a convention?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So anonymously stunning and brave! 😍

      Delete
    2. Anonymous10:40 AM

      Well at least I refrained from mentioning how that electric Boogaloo tagline stopped being even ironic over 20 years ago…

      Delete
    3. Anon: Of all the things you could go after VS for, I can't believe you picked the two wrongest possible criticisms.

      Delete
  3. I would be scared to go to that con.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:14 AM

    I hope it is a huge success and a good time, Venger. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hoss. By His loathsome tentacles!

      Delete