Sunday, November 20, 2022

I keep forgetting to mention this.


Many moons ago Settembrini, Germany's foremost old schooler, ask me for some material that could be translated into German for the gaming periodical Abenteuer. I sent him a level of my old Wessex dungeon all typed up and an entirely new piece on a magical soda vending machine.

I really dig Betty Baindl's illo of my dumb idea.

DriveThruRPG has the PDF of the issue, if you are interested and can ready German. In all probability, the Gabor Lux material is oodles better than mine. 

 

3 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure translating your texts for AbenteuerPunkt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In particular, because your accounts of your Wessex campaign had given me the inspiration and courage to mix gonzo fantasy into a historical context - my own campaign "Tarnovo 1277" would not have been the same without your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete