In the mail today I received the last item purchased by the old Jeff, the game collecting Jeff, the obsessive consumer Jeff. I'm referring to the 2nd edition SpaceMaster boxed set I purchased off an online acquaintance over at RPGnet. SpaceMaster is a re-acquisition for me, one of many attempts to buy back stuff I sold off over the years. I wasn't into Traveller yet when I owned the game the first time, but it occurred to me recently that SM might be a great system for crunchy Trav action. Now that I have SpaceMaster in my grubby little mitts, I am done. No more buying RPGs I'm not actively playing. Honest. I mean it this time.
My new copy of Feng Shui appeared today as well. This is my first purchase under the new policy. I have no plans to buy anymore FS books, but I don't know how long I can last, escpecially with Golden Comeback, the player's book, available cheap at RPGnow. Until I start or join a new campaign, I'm pretty much dead in the water as far as RPG purchases go. On with the games!
"We're the people that decided posting toxic bullcrap is activism"
(Something Awful vs Jessica Price)
-
From this
*Remember Cozy?*
Bad nerds have been arguing over cozy things again.
To review, the cozy story is a story of comfort, without alarming,
di...
No comments:
Post a Comment